Badges

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Ambassador Application



Kosini Ambassador from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.
Malo e lelei my name is Kosini I am 10 years old and I would like to be an Ambassador for 2016. I think I would be the best person for this job. I am always at school, I work hard to complete all my tasks and I am helpful to others. One of the things that I do well is share my follow ups into my blog so that other people can see it.

One thing that I’ve have learned about this year is native animals

in New Zealand trying to survive in different countries. Like a kiwi trying to survive in a very hot country like the desert with no food. And another fact about a kiwi is that they a nocturnal and what nocturnal mean is animal that comes at night and look for food and it sleeps in the afternoon.

If I became an ambassador I would be confident to say a speech in front of the visitors and make my family proud. I would also like to be an ambassador like my sister Sela, she was an Ambassador in 2013 and I would like be to a role model like her.  




No comments:

Post a Comment