Badges

Wednesday 4 November 2015

e-AsTTle Writing Test - October

Eat it! Yelled my buddy so this morning and we played with our literacy class so we played a game when you have to have weet bix with cream on top of it also a apple and a buddy with. His hands though your arms and your buddy is to try to get the weet bix with cream on it and. Try to put it in your mouth and the apple in I think 40 seconds.




Also my funniest part was when I stuffed it into Jonathan mouth also the apple but when I. Lift it on the plate he was eating it like dog. Also what is my other funniest part was when I had a turn eating it he tried putting the cream all over my and it was a competition and there were four rounds. But I had other funny part and it was when Charles was putting the nearly the cream on Josh’s face.



And how I felt was scared because I think that Jonathan was going to put the whole thing inside my mouth and I go spue inside  the toilet. Cause the cream made it horrible with the weet bix on it also I felt a little bit sick but also it was yuck. Because the cream that tasted like water was with it mixed with apple that we had to eat after when we eat the Weet bix.   






And what was my favorite part was when Patrick had cream all over his face and he looked like clown with white phante. But it was Andrew that put all over his because they were buddy’s same as Josh when Charles. Done it to his face to and he made laugh.




Well I hope we don’t do it again because that was the worst thing I ever tasted in my life but it was. So fun playing it with other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment