Badges

Friday 16 October 2015

Holiday Highlight OR Immersion Assembly

In the the holidays I was playing rugby outside at the park with Siokita  and Lanize  and with my cousin T.J’. Whoever lost in the game had to run down the and come back with there pants down’’.But we  lost and then we me and SiokitaI had to run down with no pants on and I was embarrassed that people was looking at us but it was fun because I kept falling down.

Have you been to the Panmure pools four times in the holidays before?
In the holidays I went to the pools in Panmure with my friends from my brothers Tisa’s rugby team’’.  My friend Olivia and Jacob and T.A were there too. We played some rugby in the pools  . Also we played shark attack and I was the shark because I was the oldest one playing. After that we played some bull rush then I had to be in because I was the last one to get in the front.

Then after that we went and got an feed from the fish and chips the shop in Pt England. I had big fish to eat all by myself, I was hungry!. Then we had to go  again the next day because it was so hot outside.Then we to the pools with my friends  because they wanted us to go again. But before I went out I started to get so cold that I had goosebumps then I went and I had a shower. Then I went home the rugby world cup game Tonga vs Namibia  and Tonga it was 35 to 21.

We had a B.B.Q because my uncle Patrick was going back to Tonga and what the food we had was sausage and also chicken and it so so nice but when. He went I nearly had tears coming down before that I watched the game against Tonga vs the All blacks. It was a good game and the score was 47 to 9.   

I felt in the holidays happy because I get to watch the world cup and stay home and watching it. It was fun because we had BBQ because my uncle was going back to Tonga.

No comments:

Post a Comment