Badges

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Living in the farm

If I was living on a farm I would ride a motorbike because so I can go up the mountain and so I can feed the cows faster and the fat pigs that lives in the muddy ground that look like chocolate. All I could ride it to school. And do flips around the hills and riding down the hill so fast.


And also I could collect the eggs from the chicken and bake my own eggs for breakfast and bacon all and I could get money for collecting the eggs early in the morning or in the evening.  




Playing with calves would be fun. Getting up early in the morning to feed them would be hard though. There would be so much milk to make up, then take to the calf pens and lift up into the containers for the calves to drink from.

What I was writing about was living in the farm and feed the pigs and collect the eggs from the chickens and. Milking the cows also riding a motorbike up the mountain.
Image result for rosie's calf club

No comments:

Post a Comment