Badges

Thursday 18 June 2015

Basketball

Have you played basketball before?
Well room 8 math’s class goes every Monday  morning to go basketball. We train in the hall after morning tea with our coaches: Vinnie and Shanice.


What we had to do we had to do our chess pass,pocket pass by using our left and right arms then told us how we shoot the ball in the hoop so we had to bend your knees and shoot the ball in the hoop and keep you arms up.As we walked to the hall, I was excited like a monkey finding bananas. But as I run around the hall when we a playing golden child I always huffing and puffing.



and my favorite game was golden child, also basketball.But what I learn’t at basketball was the fake pass, also the V dribble, and the pockets pass also the jump stop. But I hope we do basketball next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment