Badges

Friday 1 May 2015

My Weekend Writing



On Saturday I went Marist to watch a rugby game and Marist vs the east Auckland team thats was blue also with white. Then I went with Olivia and Jacob with there Mum T.A and also we had to go because we. Had to yelled at and the blue and white team was winning and Marist was losing because they had a little try. So in the second half. Then when the game was finish Marist lost and the dark blue and white won the game on saturday.


Then we was playing kicks in the goal and I got one in before and. I got by the side of the goal Then we played some kick see who could kick over the line. Then we played some rugby then I kick it then I got a 40 20 by doing one bounce and we played with me Tisa my brother then my brother friend Jacob and Olivia and I was Olivia’s team. And Jacob was with my brother.


How I felt in the long weekend was when I got to watch the older people from Marist rugby club on saturday. But it was sad because they lost by the hard team that was blue and white that won the game at the Marist rugby club. And the other one was playing rugby with my. Brother Tisa and my friends Jacob and Olivia and we played kicks see who could get it past the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment