Badges

Wednesday 1 April 2015

School Picnic

Guess what have you ever had a picnic with whole school before?
So my whole school went last week on Friday to the Point england beach so at the Point england reserve. So my first sport I played was rugby with my friends and it was fun and also not fair because they had a year 7 and we had all year 5.


But my next fun thing was playing with the clay with Toni then I had my hands dirty with clay on my t-shirt to and some on my shorts and it looks kaka on me thats is gray. Then my second favourite part of the picnic was playing cricket then I hit the ball hard as I can when I bat it friends. So my third thing I liked was the karaoke and I sang with Toni and he didn’t know the words of let go and it was fun singing with him.


So my least favourite part of the picnic was not swimming because the year 5 to the year 8 get to do bombing on top on the rocks. And I never get to swim because I forgot my swimming togs and Mrs Burt got to do bomb to and it was cool. Then he done a big splash and I thought if I went I would done an bigger splash than him so Mrs Burt.


I would like to have next year picnic would be so much fun then this year because this year it was not that fun. Alone are little because I alone like the game of rugby I played with my friends and we lost because they had an year 7 also year 6 and we had alone year 5 in our team. But they where not are loud to play with but they just played with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment